Monday, March 31, 2008

" The Only Way To Have A Friend Is To Be One"

The only way to have a friend is to be one i think that this true because you have to be a good friend in order to have one. You cant be a friend that likes talkin behind your friend bac. You have to be there for your friend jus as well as there there for you. You cant be no friend that is scary, thats a lier, that stole from you, you want somebody to be as honest to you as possible and that will stand up for you even if you are in the wrong. Thats what friendship is about you can share things wit your friend and they share things wit you 2. Thats my opinion about bein a good friend to somebody i feel that im a really good friend to all my friends im always there for them when they need me .


*RALPH WALDO EMERSON*

1 comment:

Princess#1 said...

That's true Be Be and in order to send me some comments is to change my name from chanell to CHANEL that's how you spell my name boo boo.