Thursday, January 31, 2008

WAT ABOUT ME

My Name Is Brandi im 17 years old, iam in love with winnie the pooh, im about to graduate from high school i like being with my boyfriend , hanging with my friends , shoppin , and talkin on the phone . Iam the only child on my mommie side so of course im very spollied on my daddie side there are alot of us i dont really know all of them i only kno 2 of my sista's and thats my oldest sista LaSaundra who's 18 and my lil sista Kaylynn who's 13 i love both of them with all my heart . Then comes my mommie she loves me to death and i feel the same about her she my everything .I kno everbody have that favorite cuzin n there life and my fav is my cuzin Valencia a.k.a. Veve she's there by my side kno matter what . I have alot of close friends that i can really jus sit down or talk on the phone wit like VeVe,LaSaundra, Chyanne, Nakia, Galisa, Jeanette,Pinky, Katherine and if i 4got any body then u kno i luv you and last and not least a can't 4get about my man Jonathan he been there for me kno matter what he's always there 2 help me with any problems and that's y i luv him the way i do that's all about me

No comments: