Thursday, February 7, 2008

"THE DAY I MET JONATHAN"

The perfect day for me would be the day that i first meet my boyfriend jonathan i remember it like it was yesterday we were in eigth grade and my play brother kendall came to me and told me that somebody like me before he could point jonathan out he was already was over there , i looked at jonathan and said he was really cute , my friends had said the same thing , jonathan asked me what was my name and did i have a boyfriend i told him no and he asked can he call me sometimes and of course i said yeah , me and him started talkin and we have been together for 4 years now and is truly in love we spend everyday with each other unless i have 2 go work .

1 comment:

ladyb said...

Congrats on your and your boyfriend Jonathan. Hope that you all have many more years to be together.