Thursday, February 21, 2008

MeMe

If I were a month I would be: June
If I were a flower/plant, I would be: Rose
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: Sunny
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: Piano
If I were a time of day I would be: 6:00
If I were a sea animal I would be: Seal
If I were a historical figure I would be: Madam C.J. Walker
If I were a stone or gem, I would be: Diamond
If I were a bird, I would be: Parrot
If I were an animal, I would be: Bird
If I were a color, I would be: Yellow
If I were an emotion, I would be: Attitude
If I were a vegetable, I would be: Broocii
If I were a sound, I would be: Music
If I were a car, I would be: Alexis
If I were a song, I would be: Pimp In Me
If I were a movie, I would be: Friday
If I were a food, I would be: Maccorri
If I were a place, I would be: Club
If I were a material or fabric, I would be: Silk
If I were a scent, I would be: Victoria Secret
If I were a word, I would be: Ummmmmmm
If I were a subject in school I would be: Math
If I were a comic book character I would be: None
If I were a shape I would be: Triangle

2 comments:

Patrice said...

what up my # 1 busta

Nakeisha Smith said...

you will still be lame after all of that