Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Why Appearance Is Not So Important

Why appearance isnt imporant to me is because it shouldnt matter what type of shoes or clothes somebody has on, like for example i could have on a new outfit and have the most nastiest attitude eva but i feel that people should judge one another. i mean im not the type of person to judge someone and i feel people shouldnt do the same . it not a big deal to me cause its not important it stupid and it doesnt make any sense do that all i really have to say about this

2 comments:

Princess#1 said...

That's True Be Be (my nickname 4 you)Because most people still think that what ever they wear it can pull their attitudes off and i think that's wrong. So jus showin yo page sum luv so type me back and you betta bye my baby something!!!! L.O.L (It's a Girl)

Charntells Blogs And More said...

hey boo i like yo page only cause yo got my wife on yo page lol but naw keep up the good work